TRUSTED TO DELIVER RESULTS
NCS PurClean continues to revolutionize the industry by offering a complete line of water treatment systems that deliver unsurpassed results and increase the customer’s bottom line.
SPOT-FREE RINSE SYSTEMS
WATER RECOVERY SYSTEMS
PURCLEAN™ E3 SERIES RO UNITS
Get in business with
the best in the business
We want to be your total car wash solutions provider. If you have questions or require additional information, please get in touch. We’ll respond as soon as possible.
WE BUILD INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS
Our spot-free rinse and water reclaim systems are designed with cutting edge technology, reliable performance. We go a step further and offer superior technical services and support throughout the life of the product.
DELIVER A SPOT-FREE CAR EVERY TIME
PurCleanTM Spot-Free Rinse Systems remove all contaminants from the water supply that, if otherwise left untreated, would result in unsightly water spots. Pure mineral-free water deliv ered to the vehicle as a final rinse allows the entire vehicle to dry perfectly spot-free, removing the need for costly and labor-intensive hand drying.
COWER WATER AND SEWER COSTS. INCREASE PROFITS.
The patent pending PurClean™ Succession Self Purging™ Filtration Technology is a physical process that eliminates the need and ongoing expense of antiquated bag or disposable filters while providing the operator with a consistent production of optimum engineered certified 5 micron product water for his or her specific wash application.
WATER RECOVERY SYSTEM ADD-ONS
- Trench Flush & Enhanced Trench Flush – reduce build up of debris and odor in the trench and tunnel
- Submersible Pump Setups – multiple sizes available based on applications
- Aqualink & Aqualink II Systems – clarify reclaim water and reduce odor
- Chain Rinse – reduce build up of debris and odor in the trench and tunnel
- Direct Feed Kits – eliminate odor and bacteria in holding tanks
- Self-Flushing Strainer Basket – eliminate the need for continuous cleaning, can be done on regular pre ventative maintenance visits